- How can policies, newly-created and already implemented activities be monitored and better evaluated to ensure the sustainability and effectiveness of integrating women into the labour market?
- How can technology, research and innovation be used to further open the labour market to women and to enable broader access to training opportunities?
- What mechanisms should be in place for the care economy to become stronger?
- What are some examples of best practice to strengthen labour rights and promote opportunities for rural women and women in agriculture to avoid the risk of further exclusion? How is daycare regulated in rural areas?
- How can gender-responsive budgeting (GRB) enhance women’s access to labour infrastructure, assets and services? How can this process link to longer-term system reforms and to better monitoring in terms of effectiveness and impact?
Founder and CEO of Active Albania
Gender Expert and Consultant
Owner and CEO of Saint Di
Serbian Minister for Human and Minority Rights and Social Dialogue
Director of Science Technology Park Belgrade
Programme Coordinator at the Sarajevo Open Centre (SOC)
Regional Team Leader on Inclusive Growth at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Istanbul Regional Hub
Policy Officer at the European Commission Directorate-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations (DG NEAR)
Secretary of the Coordination Board for Women Entrepreneurship at the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro
CEO of Learnio
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Resident Representative for Montenegro
Lecturer in Social Statistics at the University of Manchester and founder of Sister Analyst
Expert on Competitiveness at the Regional Cooperation Council (RCC)
Director of Legal and External Affairs at Vodafone Albania
Gender focal person for Albania at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Women’s Economic Empowerment Advisor at the UN Women Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia
Founder of Grazeta Media
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant at Perrett Laver
Project Officer at the Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation Office in Serbia
Mayor of the City of Niš
CEO of Vodafone Albania
Executive Director at Foundation BFPE for a Responsible Society (BFPE)
President of the Association of Business Women and the National Platform for Women Entrepreneurship (NPWE) of North Macedonia
Executive Director of Europartners Albania
CEO of Tegeria
Journalist at Balkans Investigative Reporting Network (BIRN)
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Spokesperson of Friends of Europe