Friends of Europe is delighted to partner with the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, the Ministry of the Economy, the Ministry of Finance and the Embassy of Luxembourg in Bangkok, for the second edition of “ASEAN Day: business opportunities between Luxembourg and ASEAN countries”.
The event, taking place in Luxembourg, will bring together stakeholders from governments, finance institutions and the private sector to discuss how to strengthen relations between Luxembourg, the EU and ASEAN.
Participation in the conference requires advanced registration and is open to all companies based in Luxembourg interested in doing business in Southeast Asia. For more information, please click here.
- Friends of Europe discussion paper “Connectivity needs a strong rules-based multilateral framework – for everyone’s sake”
- “The EU Green Deal can go global – but ‘climate diplomacy’ won’t be easy” by Shada Islam
- “Regions are the future of global governance: how the EU and ASEAN can lead the way” by Yeo Lay Hwee
Our events include photos, audio and video recording that we might use for promotional purposes. By registering, you give your permission to use your image. Should you have any questions, please contact us.
PHOTO CREDIT: Bigstock/Flogel
With moderation of panel “Discovering ASEAN: business opportunities in the 10 ASEAN countries” by
Director of Europe and Geopolitics at Friends of Europe
- Frankly Speaking
- By Shada Islam
- Europe's World
- By Etienne Davignon
- Area of Expertise
- Asia, Africa & Emerging Economies
- Europe's World
- By Shada Islam & Amanda Rohde