*This is an internal meeting for permanent members.
Friends of Europe and the Mo Ibrahim Foundation, together with a consortium of partners, are launching an independent, multi-stakeholder forum on Africa-Europe relations and Strategy Groups in priority domains of the Africa-EU partnership. The overarching aim: to build a new foundation for EU-Africa relations in the face of an ongoing climate emergency and for the post-Corona reality.
The Strategy Groups bring together leaders and representatives from policymaking, civil society, business and the youth sector and cover five priority sectors: Health, Agriculture, Energy, Transport and Digital. Climate and the green agenda, youth leadership, education, gender, mobility and the involvement of SMEs will serve as cross-cutting themes.
Marking key moments in the “Africa Europe Days” calendar the inaugural scoping meetings for the Africa Europe Strategy Groups present the first opportunity for members of the Groups to come together and set out a common vision for their work over the coming years.
*This event is exclusively for members of the Africa Europe Strategy Groups.
- Africa Europe Strategy Groups
- #AfricaEuropeDays – Accelerating Sustainable Energy for All: Africa-Europe relations post-covid and in the face of the climate emergency
- About the EU-Africa High-Level Group
- 4th High Level Group Meeting – Forging an Africa-Europe Climate Alliance: green transition, sustainable energy and agriculture
- Debating Africa- EU Series – A new era of digital cooperation: embracing Africa and Europe’s 4th Industrial Revolution
Our events include photos, audio and video recording that we might use for promotional purposes. By registering, you give your permission to use your image. Should you have any questions, please contact us.
- By Jamie Shea
- By Josep Borrell Fontelles
- By Krystal Gaillard
- Eye on the Geopolitical Ball
- Area of Expertise
- Peace, Security & Defence
- Area of Expertise